Monday, June 4, 2012

What I've Been Working On: Handmade Cards

I recently opened my Etsy Shop, and have since then been trying to work on at least a card or two a day to build up a little more inventory. These are just two of the cards I've been working on lately. 

The first one is based on a birthday card I previously made and gave to a friend, as shown here, and the second are a simple set of mini thank you cards, made to order, that you can give out with your own Etsy orders, as gift tags, or just as a thank you to whoever deserves it. 

Both sets of cards are made with cardstock and hand stamped by me. 

[ Green cheetah print birthday card on Etsy ]

[ Thank You mini cards on Etsy ]

Visit VB Creations Etsy Shop for more information on these, and other handmade cards.



Linked Up Here:

Tip Junkie handmade projects



1 comment:

Love Bakes Good Cakes said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) You have some very cute cards on here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...