Monday, January 2, 2012

Link Up Your Projects - Created by Me Monday

As of Christmas day, I have three month old daughter. We've officially passed the newborn stage, and she finally sleeps great at night, takes the occasional long nap, and doesn't cry every waking hour of the day. I finally have a little bit of free time and I'm not exhausted all the time. With that said, I'm hoping to get back into regular blogging. 

I came across a really cool project today that I wanted to share. It's ways to use or save a broken mirror. I never would've thought to do anything with a broken mirror except trash it, but I love these ideas. 



Now it's time for you to show off your handmade projects. Link up any crafts, recipes, or anything really that you made yourself. 

Rules:
- Link up to the actual post, not just your general blog link, or I'll have to remove it.
- Be nice and visit at least one other blogger who linked up : )
- Post my button or link somewhere in the post


Created By Me









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...