Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pinterest Link Parties

Pinterest is a pretty big thing these days. I, for one, think it's pretty great. 

I thought I'd share for anyone interested a couple of Pinterest link parties I've joined. They're great for finding people with similar interests to follow, and to get your name out there as well. 

The first one is just a huge link party for crafters. You just link up to your main Pinterest account. 


Then there's the Halloween and Fall link parties. Self-explanatory - you link up to specifically your Halloween board, and specifically your Fall board. That is, if you have one. 


Follow Me on Pinterest

Let me know if you decide to go link up, and leave me your pinterest link here in the comments as well. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...